Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Christina Aguilera says I like to be led in bed

A statement has been given by Christina Aguilera to confess “the one place I don’t need to be in control is in the bedroom”.
Aguilera – The 32 year old singer and mother of one child said to Maxim Magazine about what Christina Aguilera does and doesn’t find s*xy. A new slimmed down figure of Aguilera shown by her when she was making different poses for a cover shoot in a black bra and a white men’s shirt.
Christina Aguilera also exposed: “I’m a big micromanager. I’m a stickler about organisation: everything needs a place, a purpose…I think every woman should relax and allow herself to be pleased in the bedroom. It’s the one place I can let go.”
Aguilera is dating Matthew Rutler – The production assistant for about three years also admits that she is a very erotic girl, but She never try to be s*xy.
She also told: “I’m an artist, and expressing myself in a s*xual way – no matter how that changes throughout the years – is something that has always come naturally to me.”
“At this point of my life, I’m 32 and I feel s*xier than ever because you know what you want.”
“I’m such a down-to-earth girl; I’m comfortable in just a jersey and boy’s underwear. Trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing you can do. S*xiness should be effortless.”
And in spite of being a musician, and a judge of US singing show The Voice,  Aguilera exposed her biggest turn-off is being entertained.
Christina admitted: “The quickest way for me to feel weird and run for the hills is if somebody sits down and serenades me with a guitar. It’s not my thing.Read Full Article Click Here>> http://goo.gl/ISYctT 

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    celebrity gossip news

    ReplyDelete